Thursday, December 26, 2013

Portrait//A la devoción de tu retrato

To your portrait’s devotion….

“We love what we don’t know, what it’s lost already…”
Jorge Luis Borges

I hang on to your portrait, in front of me; among candles, copal, and all those things you worship in a mexican altar to the death.
You are my invisible jaguar, you appear before me, between dreams, and I fell alive.
Full of wounds, lacerated, all by my absence, I put you in front of the altar that my mind has conceived, and you seem to hold the paradise`s secret in your hands made of ashes, that according to the mexican tradition, puts a cross made of holly ashes in my forehead.
The smell of the whole sacred being that exists in this spiritual plane, lays on your profile, which I prefer above any other reflex, and finally, when I think on your lips is when I stop to believe in anything else but in the devotion that is caused by worshiping your simple portrait.
I chase each single one of your naked, flaccid, vulnerable memories of you, trying to protect me.
I think of you, so profoundly and vividly right now, that my skin transpires, bleeds, and my muscles are tense, and my mouth recites your name and last name.
I wish that, under a supernatural power, you are also thinking of me, at this precise instant, and that some thought can touch me below my skirt, and make the skin of my white buttocks to bristle.
White –Blanca in Spanish-; the name of one of my childhood’s friend.
And the same color of your so polish skin.
Our skin, together, united, white, is the call where the moon lays on,
Lays in our body’s making love, in a black hammock, conjuring with our pneuma to the whispering of the rainforest.
The rainforest of your sacred Chiapas.
I had a dream a couple of hours ago, there was me, earthly, being blessed by your voice, and the tattoo you have on your left arm, being kissed by my simple mouth.
I will like to see your portrait being devoured by the flames, but I do not have the courage to throw it to the fire, for it will become stronger, and it will be more powerful, the effect that you exerts towards me.
I need you excruciatingly.  Like a dagger into my body.


--------------------------



A la devoción de tu retrato…


“Amamos lo que no conocemos, lo ya perdido…”
Jorge Luis Borges


Tengo tu retrato frente a mí, entre velas, copal, y todas esas cosas que se le ponen a un altar.
Eres mi jaguar invisible, te apareces ante mí en sueños y me siento viva.
Lleno de las heridas de mi ausencia, lacerado, te postro ante el altar que mi mente ha forjado para ti, y sostienes el secreto del paraíso con tus manos de ceniza que dejan en mi frente una cruz de gloria.
El olor de todo lo sagrado que existe en este plano espiritual se ve reducido a tu perfil que prefiero más que a cualquier reflejo, y al pensar en tus labios es cuando más creo en la devoción que le guardo a tu simple retrato.
Persigo todos y cada uno de tus recuerdos desnudo, flácido, vulnerable, tratando de protegerme. Pienso en ti tan intensamente en estos momentos que mi piel sangra, suda, mis músculos se tensan, y mi boca recita tu nombre y apellido. Deseo que bajo un poder sobrenatural, tu también estés pensando en mí en este preciso instante, y que ese pensamiento me toque por debajo de la ropa y haga erizarse los vellos de mis nalgas blancas.
Blanca.
El nombre de una amiga de mi infancia, y el mismo color de tu piel tan polaca.
Nuestra piel junta, blanca, es la pared donde se recarga la luna, en nuestros cuerpos haciendo el amor en una hamaca negra, conjurando con nuestro pneuma al susurro de la selva.
De tu selva.
De la selva de tu Chiapas sagrado.
Tuve un sueño hace un par de horas, y en él, estaba yo, terrenal, siendo bendecida por tu voz, y el tatuaje que tienes besado por mi simple boca.
Me gustaría ver tu retrato siendo devorado por las llamas, pero no tengo el valor de arrojarlo, pues cobraría aún más fuerza el poder maligno que ejerces sobre mí.
Te necesito lacerantemente como una llaga en mi cuerpo.



1 comment: