Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ungraspable Stridentist//Furia estridentista


And then, 
the fury boils in my blood,
because I can hear cellos and violins on the silence;
when I think of you.

I turn my self into an extint quetzal, 
and the rainforest cries, 
because I don't have you,
since nothing of this is real,


and I'm still thinking of you, 

then I look trough the window, 
to the sky, 
and I see clouds, 

then I imagine that we are making love, 
and we fall asleep,
and we dream of I don't know what random things;

suddenly I come back to reality, 
when I see two hummingbirds trough the same window, 

and everything turns out to be stridentist,

like a rattle of my heart when your tongue relish my right earlobe, 

and I think of you, 

and my hands are the color of your voice, 
so deep...

And nothing matters now,

because, fiercely, you endure, ungraspable
like an aria in the opus of my mind, 



and now, you have become real...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Furia Estridentista

... y entonces la furia que hierve en la sangre porque escucho chelos y violines y te pienso y vuelo y me convierto en quetzal extinto pero la selva llora porque no te tengo y nada de esto es real y simplemente existe inasible y sigo pensándote; miro por la ventana, al cielo y veo las nubes e imagino que estamos desnudos, haciendo el amor y después dormidos, soñando no sé
que cosas, y de repente regreso, veo dos colibríes frente a mi rostro, y todo me resulta estridentista, cual golpeteo de mi corazón cuando tu lengua saborea mi lóbulo derecho de la oreja y te pienso y mis manos tienen el color de tu voz, grave y TODO es absolutamente bendecido por la existencia de tu energía, todo tu me vuelve loca y nada importa ahora porque furiosamente solo eres una pequeña aria en el opus de mi pensamiento... 

No comments:

Post a Comment