Thursday, December 26, 2013

To the craziness//A la locura



It's just a memory,
my bulgy belly,
my fleshy, succulent legs
and all that you have written on my body, 
while on the shower.

All of it its ecstasy.
Its last night being caressed by your torn hands.

You are only a mean to justify many of my purposes.

A remembering,  a feeling, 
a moaning, a shout, a writing.

I can forget you only after 3 nights without sleep, 
and when the letters begin to fade.



---------------

Es un recuerdo,
mi vientre abultado, 
mis piernas carnosas,
y todo lo que has escrito en mi cuerpo,
bajo la ducha.
Todo es éxtasis que acariciaron tus manos.
Pero solo eres un medio que justifica muchos de mis fines.
Como el recordar, sentir,
gemir, acariciar, gritar, escribir.
Te puedo olvidar sólo despues de tres noches de insomnio, 
y es cuando las letras en mi mente han comenzado a desaparecer.

No comments:

Post a Comment